HOW IT WORKS
- A single session takes 15-20 minutes (Includes drying and dressing time).
- We will consult with you for your special occasion and custom formulate your tan.
- We will keep record of your level (light, medium, dark) and will consult with you for each tanning session.
- Tan generally last 7 to 10 days depending on after care products using.
- Recommend doing a tanning session 24-48 hours prior to any vacation or event.
- Waxing, facials, wraps, mani/pedi should all be done before tanning
- WOMEN: You are welcome to tan nude or clothed to your comfort level. (Swimsuit, panties/bra, thong, bring dark colors, we also provide disposable thongs available for use).
- MEN: Dress to your comfort level. Studio policy undergarnment on bottom must be worn (Boxers, speedo, thong, bring dark colors, we also provide a disposable).
- For the best results, shave and exfoliate your skin the day before your tanning session.
- Exfoliate with a water base scrub (water first ingredient) also use a scrub glove or similar product.
- Avoid moisturizers, bar soaps and olis on the day of your tan.
- Bring loose fitted, dark clothing and shoes (flip flops) for after tan.
- Avoid showering and all other contact with water for 8-12 hours post-tan.
- Before first shower no excessive sweating (no yoga, working out, massage, pedis, etc...)
- Using a daily recommended moisturizer to help preserve your tan.
- Moisturize immediately after showers (do not skip a day).
- Use a recommended body wash.
- Avoid exfoliants, scrubs, bar soaps, mineral oils and high contents of alcohol in all body products.